Friday, October 17, 2008

Funny Stuff

So I was watching some tv and surfing some internet when I ran across some Saturday Night Live clips. It reminded me of a few clips I'd seen years back that made me laugh hysterically but I never seem to catch anymore. So I went a searching. Let me tell you its not easy. SNL has been on for 36 years and when you don't know when the clip was played or the name of it or of any of the characters, its not too easy. So I just dug in and started searching.

Jackpot!! I found it!

The skits contain an uber-hyper tween named Kaitlin who bugs her step-dad Rick incessently. She amuses me to no end. I hunted down a few of the skits, but apparently due to copyright shit, you can't find them all that easily. But, if I did this correctly, I should be able to share this hysterical clip with you (no idea how to make it smaller...). Thank you Hulu.com for having these!


No comments: