Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Love the Smell of Scotch Tape

I really do like the smell of scotch tape. The smell takes me back to arts and crafts time when I was younger. I don't think we really got to use tape in elementary school, but for like girl scouts and other such activities (and wrapping presents at Christmas), we got to use this fabulous product and it was fun.

So next week is Fire Safety Week (in case anyone wants to know). And since we try to educate kids on more than just gymnastics, we are incorporating fire safety into next week's classes. Last year, I made a beautiful flame that was laminated and used in the gym. PeaJay pulled it out again this year but claimed she needed two more flames. I was busy at the time so told her to just grab some paper and cut...she had something to go by.

HA! She comes out with the saddest looking set of flames ever, so I took over. Screw the newsletter! Its time to cut and tape!! She claims she's not artsy...I'm not much further behind, but I enjoy it. I love to create something from nothing (ie a blank piece of paper).

So, with no further ado, here are the flames. :) Can you guess which ones are mine?
Mine are the first three on the left. :)

Patting self on back. Good job.

No comments: