Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What books?

I finished reading the Twilight Saga last weekend. I'm kind of sad now. What will fill my time?! I was actually sitting around Sunday thinking, "I'd like to read some more about Edward and Bella and Jacob." But alas, that is not possible. Actually, I take that back...I can go online and read part of the leaked book. I just don't know if I want to start something I know I can't finish....

I sound pathetic.

But I've found I am not the only one. Lots of 27 year old girls (women? do i refer to myself as a woman? thats a whole 'nother blog.) are addicted to this series. One of the girls at work talks about it all time...she's my Twilight go-to-gal. My friend Elizabeth is completely immersed in it. Then I pull up one of my favorite blogs and she's talking about it too! She cracks me up and she wrote a great blog about it. Check out October 21st. :)

So since there is no more to read, I have moved on to the movie! I was not excited about it while I was in the midst of the series, but now I am impatiently waiting. In the book, Edward writes Bella a lullaby (cuz he's had over 100 years to learn to read, play and compose music). I had kind of forgotten about it until someone posted a link to the song that is rumored to be used in the movie. Now I'm all about it. I've listened to it like everyday. In fact....



Ok, but now reading up on it, they've officially released the soundtrack and this is not apprently the correct version. Whatever. Its still a pretty song. So I'm still sharing it. :) So relax and enjoy.

No comments: