Sunday, November 30, 2008

Check the Temperature!

As I stated in the previous blog, Rob decided to cook Thanksgiving dinner for his family. Just thinking about it stressed me out, so I knew I couldn't stick around for it.

I guess I need to point out that Rob cooks two things...tacos and chicken cordon bleu...both with some assistance from usually me or someone else. So the fact that he was going to do this big important meal all by himself....ohhh too much for me.

So I left the city.

I was a little concerned about what I would come home too, but I was rather pleasantly surprised when I arrived home from Idaho.

Until I opened the medicine cabinet...

It was a psychotic mess.

Ok, I am a little neurotic, so maybe it was a psychotic mess, but it was messy.

I notice the thermometer is randomly sitting out. Nervously I ask why.

"I had to check the temperature of the turkey..." was the response I got.

Um excuse me? The themometer I use when I'm sick is the same you stuck in a half cooked turkey to see if it was done!?!? Yup.

I had a moment of WTF!? And then had to laugh when he said that the thermometer didn't go up that high. Nice Rob.

Thankfully, I believe there are two thermometers in the medicine cabinet.

No comments: