Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its Almost Here

In 22 hours...

yes its sad I know the exact timing...

In 22 hours I will be at opening night for Twilight.



Squealing like a little girl and bouncing in my chair...

Yeah, I'm super excited. Like giddy. Even pre-bought my tickets. Yeah, I'm a dork. But thankfully I have dork friends to join me. I believe there is a group of 9 or 10 of us going.

I also am jealous of Tia and her adorable hoodies that she made. I'm not a fruit cake who wants to dress up like a character or anything, but a cute simple hoodie would be ok.

Laugh if you must. But if you're laughing, I can guarantee that you have not read the books - or even just the first...but if you read the first, you'll want to read the rest, so books it is.

I'm just hoping that I am not disappointed. I just don't know if the movie can live up to the images in my mind. Lets hope.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh I'm not laughing, I'm the one who gets excited about Harry Potter! I really wanted to read these books after your last blog post about Twilight, but now after seeing the movie trailers I really want to read it! have fun!

PS another kids book that is fun is Eragon, it's about dragons lol.

david. said...

Wait, hold the phone. Did you not just a few hours ago call me a dork, having recently wrote THIS?!