Thursday, July 31, 2008

Fatties


I love my fat cat. Love love love her. She is big fat and mushy and while she is sometimes snotty, she loves me too. She snuggles up next to me at night and often times burries herself under the covers. She's a big ball of love, I like to say. :)

She wasn't always this fat. When she came to live with me, she was thinner. I have a habbit of making cats, humans, etc fatter when they come in close contact with me! Regardless, she is my Chubs. She even responds to Chubs.

I just like "fluffy" animals. I feel like they are more lovey. When I saw "Princess Chunk" on the Today Show the other morning I instantly fell in love with her too.


Then today I read its actually a "him" named Powder. Whatever. Still cute. So the site also had a photo album attached of people sending in their chubby pets. I enjoyed it, so I thought I'd share it with all of you!

No comments: