Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Food Diary

Monday
3 Cups of Coffee
Cookies
1 Banana
Coffee Cake Bread
*I'm sure there was something for lunch...
Macaroni and Cheese
With Hotdogs
Ice Creame
Made Brownies at 9pm - Rob and I finished off two rows before bed.

Tuesday
3 Cups of Coffee
A Banana
Some more bread
3 Cheese Ziti (from Smart Ones)
Steamed Brocoli and Carrots (trying to be healthy)
More Cookies
A Better Butter Cheeseburger
Fried Cheese Balls
Concrete Mixer made with Chocolate & M&Ms
*resisted brownies...

Wednesday
Dunkin Donuts Med Iced Coffee
Glazed Fritter
Monicals! Pizza Rolls
Salad
...and its only 3pm

The point of this is I am a pig. I am going to grow big fat and disgusting.
Something like the lady from the Slimquick commercials. You know. Its disturbing. I will have to curb myself. Only food from the ground the rest of the week. HA! There is still a half a pan of brownies at home. And I can not resist them. I don't have the will power.
I did mow the lawn though. My one thing of exercise this week. My goal is to start swimming again...but thats been my goal for a number of months now. We'll see...

No comments: