Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Holidays

Because I haven't had time yet to sit down and actually write a post, I'm just going to post some pictures and a video...I'll be back to add the details later.

The snow when we arrived at my parents house in Idaho!

Chips from the restaurant in Minneapolis where we were stuck overnight.

Duncan waiting patiently for Zach to give him his present (blind as a bat but his nose works!).

Me bundled up for a cold afternoon of skiing.

The ski path on the mountain. Beautiful!


And I leave you with a video of Duncan helping Zach unwrap one of his presents. I'm not sure how it started, but every year since I can remember having Duncan, he has helped unwrap at least one gift.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Ooooh I love the video of Duncan! I barely recognize him! I remember what seems like forever and a half ago, when he was still pretty young, and your Dad brought him to the Vet Clinic while I was working. I think he tried to jump a fence, or jump out of the truck or something. I just remember he had all these gashes all over his body and we had to sedate him to sew him back up. The main reason I remember that day is that I didn't eat breakfast and I almost passed out in the surgery room from all the blood!