Friday, December 12, 2008

Blogs

I have always claimed I like to read. Generally, I am drawn to ChickLit. I am always drawn to that section of the book store (speaking of the bookstore, I went to Borders the other day to get some presents and was overwhelmed and excited when I walked in...I feel like 12 and in the same room as my crush...that kind of excitement...ohhhh over-stimulation!)

I digress.

While I LOVE books, I enjoy reading of any type. Recently, I have gotten hooked on several blogs. My daily routine consists of checking like 15. I am going to update the list on the side of this site to reflect my new hobby. The great part about finding new blogs is back reading their stories...I can spend an hour or more reading about their life and then they reference someone else, so I click on that link and start reading their stories. Its fabulous. I'm addicted.

No comments: