Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Wedding Weekend

I honestly really enjoyed my time home. It went quickly, but it didn't fly by with no time to do anything. I actually got to do a lot! The only thing I was really bummed about was the fact that my camera died after the wedding Saturday and I wasn't able to take any pictures when I went to see Katie, Ben and Lucas! I so have to learn to start packing the charger for my camera battery. Gr.

But anyway, because I'm not sure what to write, here are a few photos from the weekend (well through Saturday...)
My mom and her cousins from Germany (I realized I have NO IDEA how to spell their names)

Me and my brother Zach
The Cousins - Krissa, Becky, Me and Angie
Michael, the groom, and his sister Becki

Unfortunately, all the photos I had with Jackie, the bride, turned out fuzzy or dark. Bummer! Anyway, it was a great wedding and a great weekend. Can't wait for the next one! And no, it won't be mine!

No comments: