Thursday, June 25, 2009

Blast from the Past

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. They often involve people from my past. Its odd. They are people I haven't seen or even thought about in YEARS. Suddenly, they are popping up in my dreams. The other night I was at my childhood friend's house, even they weren't there. Um, I haven't been at that house in 15+ years, as he became too cool for me in 9th grade. Last night, I was hanging out with a bunch of the band nerds from high school (I was one too, so I don't say that in a judgmental way). We were our current ages and hanging out at the dunes on Lake Michigan. Very odd. I can't share details because its weird and awkward....HA!
I think it has to do with the fact that my 10 year reunion is coming up! Its not so much that I'm nervous/scared/excited about it, more that it has brought to mind people that I haven't thought about much in the last few years.
Its odd how our mind works.

No comments: